A part has to be ordered so until the part is received between the 25th and 28th or so we won’t know when the repairs will be completed.
We are taking the opportunity to do some additional work and maintenance that was scheduled for sometime in July. It occurred to me during church today that this is God’s timing. If we waited until July we might not have a place to live while the work was done and if we were already in the RV we’d be going to BC the 20th through 24th. As it is I’ll be moving my Mom to assisted living during that timeframe.